The wait is over, and fans can now see afropop diva Bontle Smith in all her radiance. The songstress reintroduces herself with a new compilation titled “This is Me” EP, which you can listen to right here on Buzzyvibes.
This undertaking is as much a monument to faith as it is a showcase for a singer’s creative abilities. The album contains six tracks in total, beginning with “Dipula” and concluding with “Khuzani.” Among them are “Mme Mmatswale,” “Melodi,” “Shabesa,” and “Ngathi Umenyiwe.”
Rivalz, Tyler ICU, Desoul, CooperSA, Tumelo ZA, Al Xapo, BoontleRSA, and TNK MusiQ were among Bontle’s vocal collaborators. Each contributed in their own unique way to make the EP what it is.
The weekend is just hours away, and we’d like to invite you to check out this project, which might be just what you need to get away from the dull.
- Bontle Smith & DJ Awakening – Lamnotsteelo Dipula
- Bontle Smith & Tyler ICU – Mme Mmatswale (feat. DeSoul & CooperSA)
- Bontle Smith & DeSoul – Melodi (feat. Tyler ICU, Khalil Harrison & CooperSA)
- Bontle Smith & Tyler ICU – Shabesa (feat. Tumeloza, Al Xapo & Boontlersa)
- CooperSA & Bontle Smith – TNK MusiQ Ngathi Umenyiwe (feat. Chley Rivalz)
- Bontle Smith & Rivalz – Khuzani